My Doctor decided that since Logan was already by their estimates 8 pounds that at 39 weeks pregnant, I was ready to be induced. This was a way to make sure Logan didn't get to big and make labor difficult for me.
David, my mom and I checked into the Hospital December 19, 2006 approx 6:30. After piles of paperwork they started my induction. They didn't warn David and I that it was going to take so long to get my labor started.
At about midnight I was in great pain and couldn't sleep, this was not due to contractions, I have a back problem that got aggravated by laying in such an uncomfortable bed for so long. I was given so pain killers that knocked me out for a few hours, when I woke up I was still in pain and was given some more of the same pain killers. This time I didn't pass out but had a chat with David, I guess this pain killer was pretty good stuff because I sounded like I was drunk, I guess I went on about getting the monkeys off the table and counting the horses that ran away. David and my mom find it very funny to tell that story.

0 comments:
Post a Comment