12 years ago
GWEN TIME!
Friday, September 12, 2008
I was asked by our friends Zach and Heather if I could watch their little girl Gwen for a few hours one night, I loved the idea, Gwen at the time was only a few months old an Oh how I miss the new baby stage!! Anyway, Logan fell in love with Gwen when he had first met her a few weeks before and so he was so happy to see her again. He keeps asking David and I for a baby of his own! He loved hugging and kissing Gwen and was a really big help with bringing wet wipes, clean diapers and holding the bottle! We only had one upset, he got a little mad when I wouldnt let him hold her all by himself!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.
About Me
Blog Archive
Categories
- CLOTH DIAPERS (1)
- LILLY BIRTH STORY (1)
- LILLY BIRTHDAYS (3)
- LILLY'S FIRST YEAR (14)
- LOGAN BIRTHDAYS (13)
- LOGAN'S FIRST YEAR (15)
- LOGANS BIRTH STORY (3)
- VIDEOS (8)
Total Pageviews
Visitors
Blogger news
Blogs I love...
-
-
13 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment