January 14, 2010. We are now in the 2nd Trimester of the pregnancy and baby and I are doing great! I went in for my check up with the Doctor today and told her how I have been feeling the baby kick for about 2 weeks now, she was surprised that I was feeling the kicks and wanted to make sure I wasn't having twins so she did an ultrasound. Well we are only having 1 baby! And she tells me that they baby is already very tall and strong and that is why I am lucky enough to feel the baby so soon, also being that this is a second pregnancy helps to. She says everything looks great, all my test are normal and the baby is very very active. I am scheduled for Genetic Ultra sound testing since I am now 35 and considered High Risk, I told them I just turned 35 but that doesn't matter. So I will be getting a Special Ultrasound done once a month until the baby is born and the first one will be Feb 4, 2010 and I will be 16 weeks pregnant. When you are between 16 and 20 weeks pregnant they can tell you if you are having a boy or a girl and as many of you have asked if we will find out, well the answer is no (for now, I might change my mind). David and I have decided to wait till this little one is born to find out. I think it makes it all the more exciting. Logan says he is having a little sister and David agrees! My mom has already gotten baby girl cloths for us, so we know what she thinks we are having. I think I am the only person so far who thinks I am having a boy, I am convinced that Fate would do that to me, a house full of Boys! Either way, boy or girl we are just excited as can be to be expecting this baby!


0 comments:
Post a Comment