LONGEST DAY EVER

Monday, August 30, 2010
Today has to be the longest day every and as I write this it is only 8:45 at night so the day is not over yet!! This is how today went so far......

5:00 am I wake up because the neighbor is making a lot of noise that only seems to bother me, David, Logan and Lilly sleep right through it.

5:30 am Lilly wakes up hungry, time to eat!

6:00 am I take Lilly over to Grandma's house so I can get ready for my first day back at work, this gives David a little more time to sleep in before taking care of Logan and Lilly.

By 7:00 am I am eating breakfast and pumping breast milk for Lilly at the same time, this is not easy but we both have to eat!

7:15 am Logan wakes up, I expected him to sleep till 9:00 but oh well, so I make him so breakfast.

From 8:00 to 12:00 I work.

12:15 pm I arrive home, it looks like a hurricane has hit our living room, there are toys everywhere and fishing line running all through the house, my son is starving and my husband has a migraine from the 40 minutes of crying Lilly did because she wanted mommy not the bottle! At one point David tells me, he considered shaving off the hair on his nipples and letting Lilly have at it just so she would stop crying! I think he was joking and trying to distract me from the mess.

12:30 pm David and Logan run out to get lunch, David wasn't able to make lunch because Lilly was too upset and poor Logan was starving, so fast food it is.

12:35 pm Just 5 minutes after David leaves Lilly takes a big messy poop, yeah just for mommy! I proceed to clean her up, this takes me 30 minutes, see the poop went all the way up her back, so I had to wash her down and change her outfit, but as I am changing her on the changing table she poops again and gets it all over the changing table, so then after I have her cleaned up I move her to the bed, here is my mistake and you would think I would know better, I put her on the bed and went to grab a diaper, well she decided in the split second to pee all over mommy and daddy's bed! Oh great! So I get her cleaned up again, diapered and dressed and then I have to strip the changing table and our bed and get it all washed.

1:15 pm I sit down to eat, but wait after taking 2 bites of my sandwich Lilly decides that she needs mommy, so I eat one handed.

2:00 pm David cleans up the living room thank god! I relax for a minute with Lilly and watch Logan take out all the toys daddy is putting away. Then David has to get ready for work.

3:00 pm David leaves for work, I try and play with Logan while Lilly naps for a few, but that doesn't last long, Lilly wants to be fed and Logan wants to play, I give Logan a snack and turn on cartoons and then feed Lilly.

4:15 pm My mother arrives!!!!!! She comes over every night that David works to help me out if needed and she is always needed. Logan and I get to play now.

5:00 pm Time to figure out what is for Dinner! Ok so.... Sausages with mash potato and peas.. sounds good and I know Logan will eat it!

6:00 - 7:15 pm I put clean bedding on our bed.
Wash the dishes
Help Logan clean up his room
Help Logan clean up his toys from the living room
Get Logan dressed for bed
Pick out what I am going to where to work tomorrow
Get Lilly's stuff ready for tomorrow
Get Logan's stuff ready for tomorrow

7:15 pm We say good night to grandma and off she goes home. Logan, Lilly and I climb into my bed and watch some cartoons for a bit.

7:45 pm I get Lilly dressed for bed and she eats.

8:00 pm Logan is in his bed and off to sleep, Lilly is on her way to sleep as well!

8:15 pm Lilly is finally a sleep. I take a moment to myself!

What is still to come, well after I am done writing this I have to empty the dishwasher, Pump again, get myself ready for bed, then at 11:00 pm Lilly will wake up for a diaper change and to eat. She will then sleep for about 4 to 6 hours and I will be up again diaper change and food, then I have to get up at 6:00 am and start this cycle all over again!

I am worn out!! But you know what! I have the best husband in the world, he is so helpful, supportive and he makes me feel like I am the most beautiful woman in the whole world and I love him more today they I did yesterday, I have an amazing son who is so smart and funny and tells me that he loves me all the way to the sun and back because that is further then the moon and I have this beautiful little girl that just melts my heart when I look at her and she is always smiling at me like I am the best thing since sliced bread! So I wouldn't change a thing...

Good Night!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.