Thanksgiving at Christine and Tom's place.
It was a really nice afternoon together with Family and Friends, thanks to Christine and Tom for all the good food and fun.
What made the day even better was the Cowboys played the Saints, Davids team vs my team and there were bets placed, yelling, taunting, cheering and low and behold my Saints won by 3 points, I won a bet with Tom, Yeah Tom I got your Five Bucks! Unfortunately I gave David 3 points because the Saints were favored, so our bet was void.
David and Lilly watching the game.
Mike and Em
Tom cooking away...
Christine supervising...
Kassandra waiting to eat..
The Holloway's
Family Photo
Group Photo, everyone make a funny face... I just thought it was funny!
My handsome little man
Logan and Lilly
Lilly and I, check out Lilly's big smile! She smiles for her Daddy
Time to eat
Kassanda's not sure what to do with this drumstick her parents are giving her.
It seems I might be accidentally covering David's Cowboys jersey.
David didn't like that, so he had cover mine...
So proud of himself
OK so here is a nice photo of the two of us, jerseys and all.
A little family Photo
The Jensen's




















0 comments:
Post a Comment