MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
I love Christmas morning and this Christmas was a great one. Grandma, Grace and Scott joined us early Christmas morning to open presents.
Just a side note, you will notice the TV is on, part of our family tradition (this has been going on forever) is to watch "A Christmas Story" all day long. I think if there was ever a trivia game on that movie, my family would kick ass!
Grace, Lilly and Logan getting ready to open some presents!
Looks like Scott really needs that cup of coffee this a.m. to wake up and open some presents.
I think Grandma needs a little less coffee.
Do you notice that Scott is opening his presents with one hand, he just cant put that coffee down.
Lilly likes her Lady Bug Puppet
Oh look Logan got underwear for Christmas, thanks Grandma, hee hee
This is the present Logan has been asking for since October, he made sure to ask Santa as well. Thanks Grace, Scott, Morgan and Kyla.
Stinky the Garbage Truck
Stinky the Garbage truck farts and that makes Logan laugh
Ahhh just what I asked Santa for!
Lilly really enjoyed her first Christmas, ripping off the wrapping paper was so fun and now she has a ton of new toys.
Here is a nice big present for David from Grace and Scott, but its hard to open since its covered with packing tape
And Look what is in side, another box covered in packing tape, this is going to take some time to open
great another box covered in tape...
Ok the last one...
A canned ham and a gift card, thanks!
I really enjoyed watching that, Davids fingers hurt in the end, I hope they do it again next year!


























0 comments:
Post a Comment