So this morning while Lilly was napping and David was still sleeping, Logan and I dressed up as Super Hero's (my mom got him some costumes for Christmas).
Logan was Robin at first then he found out that Robin was a side Kick and so he wanted to be Batman instead and I was his trusty side kick Robin and we fought many villains through out the morning, most of them stuffed toys or action figures that we placed in jail after we kicked their butts.
As we were playing Logan had to pee and he ran to the bathroom and when he came out he told me that he has a super power, he can pee fire on all the criminals, my first thought was that would really put a stop to crime! I laughed and we continued playing and soon he had another new super power he could Fart Fire from his butt and freeze villains with his breath. To prove his he breathed on me then turned and farted at me!
Boys are so gross! But it still made me laugh!

0 comments:
Post a Comment