Normally every Thanksgiving we head over to my Sister-in-law Christine's place, she always pulls off a great Turkey day and I get to avoid cooking!
But this year since she is in NV and we are in FL I had to step up and do Thanksgiving, I would have gone with my family tradition of Pizza and movies, but my wonderful husband loves Thanksgiving with all the goodies, especially the Turkey.
I have to say everything turned out PERFECT!! And No one got food poisoning! haa haa
Here is my 22 lb Turkey...
To make a moist turkey, soak it in Brien for 8-16 hours Per Good Eats. I soaked the turkey for 16 hours and my turkey was sooooo moist it was falling off the bone!!
Making a family favorite, Stuffed mushrooms as a hors d'ourves... notice my Bloody Mary! Yummy! Its a Holiday, so you get to start drinking early! hee hee
Ooohhh so Good!
Lilly and Daddy ready for the Cowboys to play!
Logan is ready too!
Lilly just being cute!
My Turkey is done after 5 hours of cooking and it looks so good!
Perfection!
Daddy gets to carve it....
Going Crazy....
Mom and Sharon supervising
oohh so good!
Sweet potatoes....
Green Beans....
And the family is all ready to eat!!
Lilly gets a big old drum stick
Logan wants some too...
After dinner its time to relax with a game of Guitar Hero....
Grace on guitar and Scott on Base
Logan on Vocals
Katlin on Drums and Sharon relaxing
Lilly our Go Go Dancer...
All this good food has put David in a coma, he passed out in the kids play area..
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment