MIRACLE ON CLEVELAND ST

Friday, December 2, 2011
Miracle of Cleveland Street is held in Downtown Clearwater, they had games, food, crafts and a Toboggan / Sled ride with tons of snow. It was a lot of fun and Logan got to ride the sled down the snow all by himself!





Logan with one of the guys from Radio Disney.

Logan loves Phineas and Ferb... he wants this car! So do I!!!



There was a pirate ship on Cleveland Street and one of the pirates came to say hello to us!

Lilly loved her hat!


Not a very good photo but Logan is at the top and getting ready to slide down..

I had a camera malfunction and didn't get photos of him going down, just one of him at the bottom! He LOVED it!

The kids are pooped, Daddy has to push Lilly and give Logan a piggy back ride because I am holding Hot Chocolate and funnel cake, hee hee

But the night is not over yet.... on to Winter Wonderland!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.