Things have been a little crazy around here and I was just able to add some photos of what has gone on over the last few months.
Here is an update!
I got a job doing Book Keeping for a company here in Clearwater, the company is AWESOME!! So I am working full time and David is home with the kids.
It kinda sucks in a way because I had been doing the Stay at home / Work at home mommy gig for so long and now I don't get to see my kids all day, but its great money, great company and David gets to spend his time with the kids.
David is doing great, I think being a stay at home dad was a harder gig then he thought, but he is soooo great at it and I love him so much for taking on so much!
Logan is wonderful, he is doing so great in School. He has been learning to read and can spell and write so many words its Amazing! at his last check up he was
41lbs and 3ft 8inches tall, he is going to be taller then me in no time! He has a new girlfriend now, her name is Jordon. Not sure what happened with Serenity?
Lilly is growing so fast, she has become a talker and its so cute to hear all the things she has to say. She says Logan's name Ogan, and Scott's name Ott.. very cute! Right now she is in Love with the movie Monsters Inc (it was Logan's Fav when he was this age) and is a big Fan of Blues Clues. She is currently 24lbs, not sure how tall but has gone threw a major growth spurt, she went up 3 shoe sizes in 4 months!
In about 4 months we will be moving out of our shared place and into our own house, so we will be getting busy with searching for a nice place in Dunedin preferable.
Oh my sister Grace and her husband Scott are now 5 months along and they are having a Baby BOY!!!! Very Exciting!!!
I will try and keep y'all updated as best as possible, but with working all day my nights and weekends are all for the kids! So we shall see.....
Lilly is growing so fast, she has become a talker and its so cute to hear all the things she has to say. She says Logan's name Ogan, and Scott's name Ott.. very cute! Right now she is in Love with the movie Monsters Inc (it was Logan's Fav when he was this age) and is a big Fan of Blues Clues. She is currently 24lbs, not sure how tall but has gone threw a major growth spurt, she went up 3 shoe sizes in 4 months!
In about 4 months we will be moving out of our shared place and into our own house, so we will be getting busy with searching for a nice place in Dunedin preferable.
Oh my sister Grace and her husband Scott are now 5 months along and they are having a Baby BOY!!!! Very Exciting!!!
I will try and keep y'all updated as best as possible, but with working all day my nights and weekends are all for the kids! So we shall see.....

0 comments:
Post a Comment