David was walking into the bedroom and kicked the side of the bed, he dropped to the floor and howled out in pain.... I thought nothing of it for the first few minutes, but when it continued I went to investigate....
His pinky toe was at a funny angle and his foot was swelling up, so I told him we need to go to the ER, he fought me on this but finally agreed after he got up and tried to walk on it.
The first ER we went to was packed, it would be a good 6 to 8 hours so we went to another one across town, David insisted he was doing better to I grabbed his toe and made him scream like a girl and curse me out then agreed one again to go to the other ER.
At the ER they did Xrays and told him he broke his foot. A Few days later we went to a specialist and found out that he did not break his foot, only his toe and it was a bad break. But good news.... no full cast, only taped up his toe to the next toe and a walking shoe.

0 comments:
Post a Comment