LILLY'S 3RD BIRTHDAY

Saturday, July 13, 2013


Happy 3rd Birthday to our Princess Lilly!!!
Lilly has grown and changed so much in a year, her favorite singer is Pink, she loves the TV show Princess Sofia, and her life is all about being a princess!
 
Lilly will not where anything but princess dresses (dresses she thinks look like a princess would wear) and if you try to get in dress in anything else, it will cause her to cry and say "but this doesn't make me feel Beautiful!"  She get this from her Grandma and Aunt Grace, because I am a jeans an T-shirt kinda girl!
 
Oh and she always wears a hat, a hat is a must in her eyes and a matching pair of shoes, LOL!
 
So for her 3rd Birthday she wanted a Princess Tea Party and invited her 3 Friends.. Kassandra, Gwen and Olive to join her on this special day... she also agreed that her brother and his friends should come, but they were not to be Princesses but they could be pirate. So Logan and his best Friend Payton, Brian and Blake got to join the fun too. Of course I invited all our family and friends along to enjoy the day with us all.
 
I decided that I was going to make a small princess cake for each of the girls and a large sheet cake and cup cakes for everyone else.


This is Kassandra's cake, Pink and Purple

This is Olive's Cake light green/blue and white

This is Lilly's Cake, light and dark pink, because pink is her favorite color!
 


This is Gwen's cake, light blue and white

 
This is the sheet cake, my sister Grace made this so I could focus on the princess cakes, Its turned out Great!!! Thanks so much Grace for all your help and staying up till 1am to finish all this with me!

Cup cakes my sister Grace and I made

We also made Chocolate wands for the girls and Chocolate mustaches for the Boys.
 

The girls tea party table, thanks to my sister in law Christine for providing the kids chairs, balloons and decoration. Thanks to my mom for the lovely centerpiece she made for the tables.
 


The Princess is ready to start her party!




Brian and Logan showing off their Chocolate mustaches
 

Blake sporting his stylish stash
 

Payton looking handsome showing off his mustache
 


With out my moms help I would have never pulled off this party, she worked 2 days on all the food, thanks mom you are the best!!
 


Payton's parents Phillip and Shy with all the kids

Time for presents!!
 




















Time for Cake!




Each of the girls getting their personal princess cakes





 


Ok so here is a little behind the scenes photos of me making the princess cakes...
Cake is ready, I have a special cake pan to make this shape


Crumb coat of frosting


Completed, but hair not done and Headbands by my mom to be put in the next day




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.