As many of you know I have taken on a 2nd job, I work at home for Kids World School by remote log in. They are located in Los Angeles and I needed to take a trip down to do some work in the office. We made it a family trip, that's why we were able to hit the Zoo in LA.
The school is amazing and I wish my kids could attend this school everyday!!
The owner of the school invited my kids to spend two days at the school while I worked in an office just a few doors down from them.
Lilly is not a fan of school, we have taken her to preschool and it was not a good experience for her, she cried all day one day and then another day refused to eat anything all day.
But at Kids world school Lilly was so happy, she didn't want to leave and she made so many friends!
Logan also enjoyed it, but not as much... He is just not a fan of school at all unless it's home school. But it was much better then the public school he currently attends and said so himself.

0 comments:
Post a Comment