23 WEEKS - ULTRA SOUND AND UPDATE

Saturday, March 20, 2010
So David and I got a lot of good news this month! Last month I found a rather large lump under my right armpit, near my breast that is very painful, so I told my OBGNY about it on my last appointment, she checked it out and decided that I needed to have an ultrasound done, so about a week ago I finally went and got it done. Well good news is... its just extra breast tissue... who knew? So all is great there and no worries, it should ease up after the baby is born and when I am done breast feeding, if not they will have me go in for a same day procedure and have it removed... no big deal!!

So then 2 weeks ago we were told by my OBGYN that the last ultrasound they did on the baby showed Placenta Previa, I was told that it is not that uncommon to have it early on during the pregnancy, but it should move. If it doesn't move, well then there is this list of problems and lots of Bed Rest!! YUCKY!! Well again good news, we had our ultrasound done of the baby 3 days ago and I am safe, just made the all clear by 1cm. So we don't have to worry about that.

Our little girl looks wonderful, her weight is 1 1/2 pounds and she is right on track! We have been told that on my next appointment in April, that we have to have picked out the day we want the C-Section done on in July, so it can be called in and Our room and Operating room can be booked, then we have to go to the hospital and pre-register. Also I have to have my glucose test done in April, fingers crossed I don't have gestational Diabetes this time, like I did when I was pregnant with Logan!

Enjoy the latest ultrasound photos of our little girl!!

Here you can see both her arms and little fingers, she used them to cover her face during the Ultrasound, camera shy I guess!


Profile photo, she is going to be a little cutie!

Another profile photo and you can see her hand just above her mouth, its a little fuzzy but still cute!

A front on view of her face, can see the eyes and mouth.

Her little feet and toes!

Another profile photo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.