CHRISTINE AND TOMS BABY SHOWER - BURBANK, CA

Friday, March 12, 2010
Last month my mom and I hosted Christine and Tom's Baby Shower in Burbank, CA. It was a wonderful turn out, we got to see family and friends that we hadn't seen in ages! Thank you all again for coming and Good Luck Christine and Tom with baby Kassandra!


Mom and I decided that we would go a different route, so instead of a sheet cake, we made a tower of cup cakes! Looks really good and it was soooo yummy!

Christine and Tom arrive for the Baby shower!

Opening up the gifts!



While mom and I hosted the Baby Shower, David took care of everyone's kids (8 kids) in moms apartment, the kids had a blast and the parents loved it, but in the end David was pooped!!!!!

The Elephant game!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.