Ok so tomorrow is the Big Day... we get to meet our Little girl! I have to confess I am nervous about the C-Section, but it will be all worth it just to finally meet this little girl who has been kicking me and making me laugh.
Here are some photos of our little girls Crib, changing table and the bassinet and rocker.
Ok I thought this would be really funny, When I was pregnant with Logan we took some photos of my belly the day before we went in for the induction, I never put them on the blog because, well back then I was embarrassed about how big I got. Well now I don't care and think its funny, so we took some photos of my belly to compare to what I looked like with Logan.
Pink shirt is pregnant with Logan... blue shirt pregnant with our little girl








0 comments:
Post a Comment