RENAISSANCE FAIR

Sunday, October 10, 2010
Logan and I went to the Renaissance fair together, just the two of us since David and Lilly were still sick. Ohh we had such a great time!! It was really nice to spend some one on one time with my son! He is so much fun to hang out with!

Logan has his ticket to get in!

I think every home should have one of these! LOL




These guys were a little scary!

The Queen and her Royal Court.

I think a war started with the folks across the lake.

Logan and I got to have our photo taken with this sweet little monkey name Don Juan. Logan loved it sitting on his arm and it held my hand, very cool moment!!

ahhh lunch at a fair is a prefect reason to eat crappy food, but oohhhh so good, we shared a hot dog and a big basket of shoe string fries!! Yummy!!





A little play we stopped to watch, very funny!



We were planning on riding the camel, but we were pretty worn out at the end of the day and the line was long, so we decided just to say hello!

Playing in hay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.