VISITING WITH KASSANDRA

Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Hanging out at Christine and Tom's house visiting with Kassandra. Just so people don't get the little ones confused, Lilly is in purple and Kassandra who can sit all by herself is in pink!

David, Lilly, Kassandra and Logan in the back ground.

Looks like Kassandra is going to break out into a song and dance, she is so animated in all the photos that I had to write what I thought she would say.... 

Kassandra - "I am 3 months older then you, so I have the insight, here is a little advice...."

Kassandra - "... and this is what they call the Vulcan Neck pinch...."

Kassandra - ".... Yeah it smarts don't it.... haa haa haa...."

Kassandra - "... we should really do something with your hair, a bow maybe?"

Kassandra - "What Mom!"

Kassandra - "Ok as I was saying... this is a fist Bump"

Kassandra - "Hey Uncle D!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.