LOGAN VS THE ANT

Sunday, June 5, 2011

So I am standing out side, having just a second to myself when Logan starts pounding on the sliding glass door, I open it up and he is crying... I ask him what is wrong and he went on to explain and demonstrate what happened, Logan said, "I was running around here and an ANT tripped me and I fell and hit my head here" I am guessing since he blamed it on an ant, he most likely tripped over his own feet. But then again, Logan and ants have a long history together and they do seem out to get him, so who knows.

The bump on his head sure looks gnarly! But he was fine after I told him I would take a photo of it for him to look at, see above photo. This kid loves having his photo taken!

(AFTER NOTE: 13 days later and you can still see a bruise on his head)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.