LOGAN'S FIRST DAY OF PRE-K

Monday, August 29, 2011
For Logan this day couldn't have come any sooner, his first day of school. From the moment he woke up this morning till we finally got in the car he asked us over and over when would we leave to take him to school.

We arrived at the school Logan started to get a little nervous, but we made it to his class and checked everything out. Then it was time for David and I to leave Logan started telling me that he wanted to go home and he didn't want to stay. David and I told him that we would be back before lunch time to pick him up. That's when the tears started.... it broke my heart!

David and I hung out in the hallway to make sure Logan was ok with us leaving, we chatted with the schools director for a few minutes then she snuck into Logan's class room to check on him, he was doing just fine... no tears and he was watching what all the kids were up too. So since Logan was all settled in, David and I headed home, I called the school about an hour and a half later to see how Logan was doing, the school director told me that he was smiling and chatting with the teacher and have a great time. That made me so happy!!


Logan all ready to go to School!

Big smiles from my handsome boy!
  
back pack on and ready to leave....

this boy is excited!

Logan showing off his backpack

Looking good

He is about to explode, Mommy only wanted one more photo and he wants to leave for school

We have arrived at school...

Walking Logan into the school grounds

Bye Bye

Doors to Logan's classroom! Pre-K here we come!

Logan hanging up his backpack...

Right after I took this photo Logan told me "enough with the photos!"

So I took another one! LOL

Here is Logan's little desk and chair, this made me almost cry!


David and I picked up Logan after school, we were so excited to hear how his day went. When we go to school he saw us and smiled and waved, it was so cute! When the teacher said he could go he ran to us and gave us hugs and then started telling us all about his day. He said that he only cried for 6 minutes and then he listened to story time and played and he really likes his Teacher Miss Yvonne and he loves school and cant wait to go back tomorrow! I was so happy to hear all of that!!!
We then told Logan we were taking him out for lunch to celebrate his first day at school and he gets to pick where.... he chose McDonald's.

At McDonald's sitting on a train.

Checking out what toy he might get in his Happy Meal.

Happy with the toy he got!

Yummy french fries....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.