Logan has enjoyed his first week of school, every morning this week he has woken up excited to go to school and learn new things. There have been no more tears at drop off, he just hangs up his back pack and waves good bye to us and heads into class.
He has made some friends and has introduced me to his new girlfriend; Logan explained to me that she caught a lizard for him... LOL ahhh young love!
He likes both his teachers Miss Laura and Miss Yvonne, but Miss Yvonne is his favorite teacher, I think she is pretty awesome too.
Logan has already been learning so much!
This week he worked on the letter A and B. Below I scanned in some of his amazing work!
Logan explains "This is a Bear and starts with B, I got to use big boy Scissors and cut him out then I colored him and wrote my name"
Logan is practicing writing the letter B

0 comments:
Post a Comment