PEDIPED CASTING

Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Pediped is having a Casting Call and just for the fun of it we decided to enter in the kids. Below are some of the photos that I took for the kids to enter in.

By the way, y'all will be able to vote as well! So be prepared for me to put it on my blog and email you as well as put it on face book, LOL! Voting wont be until Sept 21, 2011.




I ended up using this photo, I know he isn't smiling, but there is just something about it that I really liked! He is so cute!


This is the photo I ended up using for Lilly, again I know she isn't smiling as well, but it is such a cute photo and I asked friends and family on facebook to pick out of 7 photos and this had the most likes! It is very cute!




Lilly is so great in front of the camera, Logan just wants to make funny faces, LOL.... So I ended up getting a bunch of photos of her that are just cute!! Here are my Favorites below. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.