HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!

Saturday, January 29, 2011
Today is Grace's 29th Birthday!

I cant wait till she hits 30! We had a little party at Moms place, she made Sheppard's Pie and other goodies... ohh so good and I made the Cake or I should say pie. When we were growing up in Willows we used to get this pie called Mississippi Mud Pie from a local restaurant, it is awesome! So that is what Grace wanted for her Birthday and I was happy to oblige. Mississippi Mud Pie is layered, gram cracker crust then sweetened cream cheese, then chocolate pudding and to top it off whip cream.

The party was great, David was late attending since he had to help a friend move, but we all had a good time. Grace enjoyed the food and gifts! Logan and Lilly enjoyed getting out lock down even if it was only for 2 hours, I hope we didn't infect anyone! hee hee







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.