SICK KIDS

Thursday, January 27, 2011
My kids are sick... yuck... no fun!

On Sunday Logan started coughing, by Tuesday he sounded like he was going to cough up a lung and so he could get some rest I gave him Tylenol and some cough medicine, he slept for 3 hours and when he woke up he said this to me "Mom, that stuff you gave me knocked me the frick out" at first I thought he said the "F" word but realized very quickly that he didn't and all I could do was laugh. I have no idea where he got that from, but it was funny.

Anyways, Lilly started coughing and runny nose too so on Wednesday we ended up taking both kids to the Pediatrician. Dr. Conti checked them out and ran some test and it turns out they both have RSV (Details of RSV below). So we were given medications for them both to do breathing treatments, but since it is a virus there is really nothing else to do, just have to ride it out, weee fun. We have been under house arrest and getting cabin fever, but the kids still sound like TB patients so we cant do anything!

What to know about RSV click here Respiratory Syncytial Virus RSV





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.