Well my New Year is off to a great start.
New Years Eve night and through to the next day I was cleaning up puke, to some of you this seems like typical News Year, but no it really wasn't.
First off it wasn't my puke, secondly it wasn't brought on by a large consumption of alcohol. Nope it was my poor son Logan who got he stomach. So I rang in the New Year by washing vomit off my bedding and cleaning my son up who some how got puke all over him and the bed but missed the bucket that I place next to him. I did all this all by myself well my wonderful husband worked his butt off on the night shift at work.
David ended up sleeping in Logan's bed to avoid getting sick also. Fun times people... fun times!

0 comments:
Post a Comment