Our first night in the hotel went pretty good, Logan and Lilly thought the room was pretty cool and enjoyed running around playing and exploring. What sucked was Logan, Lilly and I all sleeping in a queen size bed together, I sure didn't get a good night sleep with two kids kicking me all night. We had a crib for Lilly that the hotel provided, but it was more like Baby jail! It was all metal and during the night she rolled and bumped her head and it freaked her out, so that's how I ended up with both kids in bed with me. By the next morning the hotel room lost its magic for Logan, but Luckly for me there was a lot of things to do in the hotel we stayed at, it kept Logan from getting cabin Fever!
Logan in the arcade
Logan and I went bowling, what a great time we had!!!
Logan kicked my butt, 70 to 50!
Lilly eating on my suitcase, not sure why, but it made her really happy!
Logan watching a movie in bed
Baby prison... I mean Lilly's crib... I ended up taking a sheet and running it like a bumper thought the crib, it sure helped
Lilly is enjoying the view from our hotel room.
Christine, Tom, Kassandra and Gwen stopped by in the evening so we could all say goodbye, I couldn't find my camera so i didn't get any photos. But I got a lot of good cuddles from Kassandra. It was sad to say goodbye, I will miss them so much, but I know we will see each other again soon!

0 comments:
Post a Comment