Today we celebrated Lilly's 1st Birthday!
We had a BBQ, kids played in the sandbox and kiddie pool and everyone had a good time!
Lilly loved her party, she is quite the social butterfly and made her rounds visiting with everyone. She loved her cake and had a good time opening her presents.
Thanks everyone for coming and for the wonderful gifts!
Lilly's Birthday cake!
Cup cakes with hand made butterflies.
Birthday cake!
Close up of one of the cup cakes I am so proud of.
The food!! Yummy!!! Lovingly prepared by my mom, Lilly's Grandma! Grandma took care of everything for Lilly's party, I just made the cake! Thanks mom!!!!
Cheeky Monkey! Our Logan..
Grace & Scott.
Lilly giving Daddy some love!
Grandma!
Kassandra, she is just so cute!
Logan loves the camera!
Kassandra and Lilly. Lilly is really fond of Kassandra and always wants to touch her.
I dont think Kassandra cares for all Lilly's attention! Logan sneaks into the photo..
Birthday Girl!
Tom and Kassandra...I guess Tom needs a snack!
Heather...
Logan's girlfriend Gwen!
Christine, Kassandra and Zach.... Christine is like me, cant put the camera!
Such cute little girls!
????? and Felicia sorry I cant remember her name at the moment.
Kassandra and David
Big Daddy at the BBQ with his assistant Logan
Logan and Gwen
Our smart little Lilly threw these letters into a bucket of water.... H2O
Cake time, Logan helping Lilly blow out the candle, all Lilly wanted to do was touch the candle...
Ok let me have some cake!
Smile pretty for the camera....
Now she gets to dive in...
Yeah it feels nice... so how does it taste?
Yummy!!!
Really Yummy!
Lilly enjoying her cup cake.....
Its just a little messy
I just thought this was so cute, Lilly is reaching out to Felicia with her cake covered hand...
Lilly offering some cake...
Change of outfit since the last one is covered in Cake... Birthday Girl!
Time to open presents with every ones help!
Gwen and Logan really got into it...
Fun for all
ooohhh whats inside?
wait there is something over here....
Oh yeah its a Toy Vacuum from Christine, Tom and Kassandra!
Fun!
Oh a card...
Lilly likes this vacuum...
Ok lets just get this out of the box!
Happy Birthday Lilly!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment