So its only a matter of days now until we leave for Florida, I am so excited and nervous at the same time.
Logan is really looking forward to our Big Adventure and Lilly is just wondering why all her toys are in Boxes where she cant get them!
Tomorrow we are going to finish packing the kitchen and then we are done with packing, then we are off to Christine's and Toms for a visit and goodbye Dinner.
Sunday we get the Moving Truck and the movers and get everything in the truck and ready to go! The kids will spend the morning with Christine and Kassandra and then we get to go to stay at a very nice Hotel!!
David and his friend Zach leave on Monday to drive the truck to Florida and the Kids, my mother and I have another night in the hotel.
Tuesday afternoon my mother, the Kids and I get to take a nice 4 1/2 hour plane ride to Florida where Grace will pick us up and take us to our hotel.
We get to stay at this amazing hotel right on the Beach in Clearwater for 2 days until David and Zach arrive with all of our stuff.
So I will have my work laptop, I will Blog / post photos when I can (when the kids are asleep and I have free wifi)!

0 comments:
Post a Comment