WHERE WE LIVE

Saturday, July 30, 2011
I wanted to share with y'all our new neighborhood, its a dramatic change from Las Vegas... it is so beautiful here, green everywhere and big Ole trees covered in Spanish moss!

The best things about our new neighborhood is the fact that we have a jungle in our backyard with a river, two ponds... one directly across the street where a couple of Otters live, the side yard next to our house is a big lot of green grass for the kids to play in and its very quite street that is mostly families, (3 kids Logan's age).

Here is our street, we live on the left hand side.

So nice, clean and quiet!

Here is the pond across the street.

The Otters live here in this pond. I will keep trying to get a photo of them.

Typical Florida weather, Logan and I were walking around taking photos when all of a sudden it started raining.

Our back yard... straight into a jungle!

Logan Dancing in the rain!!

More dancing...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.