I had a hard time deciding what theme of cake to make for Lilly's Birthday. I was planning on a Blues Clues cake since she loves the TV Blues Clues so much. But I really didn't find much in party supplies for a Blues Clues Birthday. So I went with what I would hope she would like, Butterfly's and flowers. I didn't take very many photos of all the work that went into making this cake, but it took over 2 hours and a LOT of help from my sister Grace.
24 Regular size Cupcakes, 6 heart shaped, 4 mini and two cakes... one is small.
Yeah this is gonna be a lot of work!
The small cake is lemon flavored and the large is Cherry.
Here is Grace mixing some
Grace made a rose... cute
Here is the Cake so far.... still have more work to do
Almost done... just need a few Chocolate Butterflies
And it is done! The Pink / Purple Butterflies are hand made by Grace and I.
Lilly's 1st Birthday Cake / Cupcakes

0 comments:
Post a Comment